Cusco Half-Day Guided City Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 4 hours
- Pay a visit to Cusco Cathedral.
- Visit the ceremonial fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- From Puca Pucara, look down on Cusco.
On this half-day excursion, you'll visit Cusco and learn about its cultural legacy. You'll see the historical center, where modern structures blend with Inca architecture.
You'll see the Cathedral, the Sacsayhuaman ceremonial fortification, and the Qenqo ceremonial center, as well as Tambomachay's oldest working water fountains. At Puca Pucara, you'll also have the opportunity to climb the mountains and see Cusco from above.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
- Please be at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Children under 5 years old can travel for free as long as you carry them on your laps.
- If you select the option without entrance tickets, you will have to purchase your tickets at each site.
- The option Guided tour+ entrance tickets already includes the Boleto Turístico Parcial, the tickets will be delivered to you on the day of your tour.
- We recommend you to bring comfortable shoes, warm clothing and an umbrella or a rain poncho.
- For this activity, you need a Boleto Turístico, a multi-pass ticket issued by the government that includes admission to 14 sites in Cusco, the price of the ticket is 130 soles (US$ 35.00) and you can buy them at Counter Central (Av. El Sol 103 Tourist Galleries, Cusco, Peru) from Monday to Saturday from 07:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.