Cusco Ruins and Pisac Site Private Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
- Visit the ceremonial fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- Visit Pisac's archeological site.
- Take a stroll through Pisac's artisan market.
This guided tour will take you to archaeological sites outside of Cusco and Pisac. You'll go to the Pisac Archeological Site and have a great view of the Sacred Valley from there. Then you'll have the opportunity to meander through the Pisac Artisan Market, one of the region's major local marketplaces, where artisans sell their handcrafted goods.
Following the market, you'll travel to Tambomachay, an example of Inca hydraulic engineering comprised of multiple irrigation channels and three water fountains that produce water to this day. You'll be enthralled by the Qenqo archeological site, which historians claim was the location of ceremonies and sacrifices. Finally, you'll come across the Sacsayhuaman stronghold, a megalithic construction that has weathered the test of time despite decades of earthquakes.
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
- Admission tickets to the archaeological sites are not included, and can be purchased in soles at each site.
- For this activity, you need a Boleto Turístico, a multi-pass ticket issued by the government that includes admission to 14 sites in Cusco, the price of the ticket is 130 soles (US$ 35.00) and you can buy them at Counter Central (Av. El Sol 103 Tourist Galleries, Cusco, Peru) from Monday to Saturday from 07:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Children under 2 years old can participate for free as long as you carry them on your laps.
- We recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.