Cusco Guided Walking Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Visit the San Pedro local market and explore a variety of products from all across the region.
- Take a look at the Twelve-Angled Stone, which is known for its flawless assembly of its 12 corners and sides.
- Unwind in Cusco's main square, which is flanked by the Cathedral, La Compaa de Jesus, stores, and restaurants.
Take a walking tour of Cusco with a guide. The Inca lords who built beautiful stone constructions a short distance from what used to be Huacaypata, now the Main Square, initially lived in the San Blas district. The unmistakable stiffness of the Inca walls may still be seen at the foot of numerous structures. The district is now a collection of picturesque cobblestoned streets that are popular with local artisans who sell their wares on the street. San Blas Church, a temple that includes a valuable pulpit with carvings by a masterful indigenous woodcarver, is one of the city's main attractions. Then go to the San Pedro market, which has thousands of products from all around the region. Return to Cusco's main square after that.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks and beverages
Children (age 5-10)
Plaza De Armas - Calle Plateros 326 Cusco 08000. Perù
Starting point: Main Square in Cusco
What to Remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.