Pachacamac Archaeological Complex, Pantanos de Villa and Barranco Private Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 5 hours
- Discover Pantanos de Villa, a protected natural area in the heart of Lima.
- Visit Pachacamac and its archeological monuments, which are the largest and most important in Peru's city.
- Take in a panoramic perspective of Barranco, the city's bohemian quarter.
- Admire the lovely Sighs Bridge.
You'll begin your tour in Pantanos de Villa, a wetland where you may see a variety of birds that live in this diverse habitat near Lima. Then you'll go to Pachacamac and tour around its archeological sites, which are the city's largest and most important. For almost a thousand years, it was the principal sanctuary of Peru's central coast. Crowds of pilgrims flocked to their temples to worship the god Pachacamac, who was revered as the creator of the world. Finally, you will be taken to the Barranco district, Lima's most colorful and artistic neighborhood, where you will see the lovely Bridge of Sighs.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Entrance ticket to Pantanos de Villa, Pachacamac archaeological complex, and the museum site
- Children (age 5-10)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after the booking).
What to Remember
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pachacamac archaeological complex closes on Sunday afternoons and Monday.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended.
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.