Pachacamac Pre-Inca Temple and Religious Compound Guided Tour
Duration: Up to 3 hours 30 minutes
- Visit the Pre-Inca temple of Pachacamac.
- Get to see the Sun Temple, the Acllahuasi, the Taurichumbi Palace, and the Pilgrims Plaza.
We will leave early in the morning for the archaeological site of Pachacamac, which is approximately 30 kilometers south of Lima. This site, built out of adobe and overlooking the coast and the Lurin River Valley, served as a focus of pilgrimage for many of Peru's ancient cultures. When the Incas arrived, the structure was converted into an administrative center while still maintaining the native architecture. The Sun Temple, the Acllahuasi, the Taurichumbi Palace, and the Pilgrims Plaza are just a few of the sights to see. We'll also go to the On-Site Museum to learn more about the location and examine the bones that have been discovered.
- Air Conditioned Roundtrip Transport from Hotels in Miraflores & San Isidro
- Admission Fees
- Bilingual Guides
- Food & Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
-Children: reduced price
Av. Alfredo Benavides 1182-1233, Cercado de Lima 15047, Peru
Pick-up at your hotel.
What to Remember
- Prices are per person, as a group tour or private tour.
- Private tours require a minimum of 2 passengers and departure times are flexible.
From Tuesday to Sunday at 9:00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.