Pachacamac Private Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 3 hours
- Visit Pachacamac, one of the most significant pre-Incan sacred sites.
- Study the Inca and pre-Inca cultures.
- From the Temple of the Sun, take in the breathtaking ocean vistas.
Pachacamac is a 200 AD archaeological structure located thirty minutes from Lima city. On the Peruvian coast, it is one of the most important Pre-Inca religious centers. It was a place where Pachacámac, the god who created the world, was worshipped, and it originally belonged to the Ichma civilisation (but it was largely erected by the Wari people and later conquered by the Incas). The holy site, which has multiple temples, was operational for centuries until the advent of the Spaniards, when the Inca Empire began to crumble. You will return to your hotel at the end of the private trip.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance ticket to Pachacamac archaeological complex and the site museum
- Food and drinks
Children (age 5-11)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, the historic center of Lima, and Barranco. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after the booking).
What to Remember
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, the historic center of Lima, and Barranco. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.