Sacred Valley Full-Day Private Tour from Cusco
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 8 hours 30 minutes
- Take a trip to the Urubamba Valley.
- Explore Maras, a historic village.
- Go to Ollantaytambo, an old city.
On this full-day tour, explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas! You'll have the opportunity to study about the history of these ancient civilizations while exploring the Urubamba valley's old temples and fortifications.
Moray, an ancient agricultural laboratory, and Maras, a colonial settlement known for its salt mines, will be visited. You'll also go to Ollantaytambo, an old settlement that was one of the last towns to resist the Spanish conquistadors.
- Buffet lunch
- Optional drop-off at Ollantaytambo train station
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Health/travel insurance
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
- Admission tickets to the archaeological sites are not included, and can be purchased in soles at each site.
- For this activity, you need a Boleto Turístico, a multi-pass ticket issued by the government that includes admission to 14 sites in Cusco, the price of the ticket is 130 soles (US$ 35.00) and you can buy them at Counter Central (Av. El Sol 103 Tourist Galleries, Cusco, Peru) from Monday to Saturday from 07:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.