Sacred Valley Guided Tour from Cusco
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 9 hours
- Find out about the Incas' history.
- Take a stroll through Pisac's market.
- Go to Ollantaytambo, an old city.
Discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas on this full-day tour! You'll learn about the history of this ancient civilisation by exploring the ancient temples, precincts, and strongholds nestled in the center of the Urubamba valley. You'll travel to Pisac and Ollantaytambo, where you'll promenade through traditional streets and ancient towns.
After the trip, you have the option of staying in Ollantaytambo and taking the train to Aguas Calientes, or returning to your Cusco accommodation.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
- Please be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Children under 5 years old are allowed for free as long as you carry them on your laps.
- Admission tickets are not included and can be purchased at each site.
- For this activity, you need a Boleto Turístico, a multi-pass ticket issued by the government that includes admission to 14 sites in Cusco, the price of the ticket is 130 soles (US$ 35.00) and you can buy them at Counter Central (Av. El Sol 103 Tourist Galleries, Cusco, Peru) from Monday to Saturday from 07:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- We recommend you to bring comfortable shoes, warm clothing and an umbrella or rain poncho.
- If you wish to stay in Ollantaytambo in order to board your train to Machu Picchu, please inform the local provider (please note that the tour ends at 4/4:30 pm).
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.