Full-Day Tour to Sacred Valley from Cusco: Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, and Yucay Museum with Lunch
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 9 hours
- Visit Ollantaytambo and take a step back in time through the cobblestone streets, ruins, and charming stores.
- Admire Chinchero's Incan architecture, rock carvings, and vibrant marketplaces.
- Eat a meal made with local foods.
The day begins with a visit to Chinchero, a typical Cusco urban center perched on a ridge with a spectacular perspective of the valley. The Incas' artisan practices and inherited wisdom are preserved by the people of this region. There are also archaeological ruins and a lovely seventeenth-century church on the property. Then you'll visit the Yucay Living Museum. A center for the exposition of Andean traditions, where demonstrations of textile work, adobe, pottery, and silverware are performed in the same way they were in antiquity. The journey continues to Ollantaytambo, where you will enjoy lunch time on your own.Then, after climbing the landmark stronghold located adjacent to a mountain, you'll explore the town and local archaeological site, which have been continuously inhabited since Inca times.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Ticket to Living Museum of Yucay and Chinchero church
- Cusco Tourist ticket (BTC)
- Pick-up from private residences
Children (age 3-11)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available from hotels located at Cusco historic center. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking).
What to Remember
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up is available from hotels located at Cusco historic center. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Please note: To visit Ollantaytambo fortress, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC).
- Tours on Sundays include a visit to the Chinchero market.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.