Geswachaka Inca Bridge Full-Day Private Tour from Cusco
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 10 hours
- Learn about the history of the Qeswachaka Bridge.
- Marvel at the Q'araahui caverns' stalactites.
- At the Pomacanchi Lake, take in the sunset.
On this full-day excursion, see the old Inca bridge Qeswachaka! You'll learn about the straw braiding process as well as the annual practice of local communities reconstructing the bridge, which is passed down from generation to generation.
On the route back to Cusco, you'll pass by various natural wonders, including the Q'araahui caverns, which have stalagmites and stalactites shaped like pumas and condors. After that, you'll stop at Pomacanchi Lake to take in the sunset and the fauna.
- Private tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Health/travel insurance
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
-Please be at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the departure.
- We recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes.
- Children under 2 years old can participate for free as long as you carry them on your laps.
- As there are no restaurants in the area, you'll receive a lunch box.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.