Half-Day Private Tour Riding on Horseback around Cusco
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 3 hours
- Ride through farmland, Andean-style communities, and Inca archaeological sites while enjoying your horseback riding adventure.
- On your walk to the Temple of the Moon, take in a beautiful vista of Cusco.
- During the journey, learn about the area's ancient traditions and customs.
The two-and-a-half-hour journey from Cusco takes you past farms, Andean-style communities, and views of landmarks and Inca ruins. On your route to the Temple of the Moon, where the horses will be left and you will return to Cusco by car, you will be treated to a beautiful view over the city of Cusco. Please note that you are not permitted to explore archaeological sites while riding a horse.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Gloves and helmet
- One horse per person
- One muleteer for every five horses
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up from private residences
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available from hotels located at Cusco historic center. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking).
What to Remember
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up is available from hotels located at Cusco historic center. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Maximum rider weight: 77 kg (170 pounds).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.