Half-Day Private Tour to Casa Aliaga, San Francisco Convent and Larco Museum
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 4 hours
- Take a tour of Casa Aliaga to learn about its history.
- Discover an incredible collection of antique literature and a plethora of catacombs at the San Francisco church.
- Discover the Larco Museum, which has been voted one of the best in the world.
- Walk through Lima's magnificent historic downtown.
The journey will begin in downtown Lima with a visit to the Aliaga House, a viceregal structure built by Francisco Pizarro for one of his captains (Jerónimo de Aliaga) when the city was created. Then you'll visit Saint Francis' Church, which has a wonderful collection of old literature as well as a real network of public catacombs. The tour will continue to the Pueblo Libre district, where you will visit the Larco Museum, which was founded in 1926 by Rafael Larco Hoyle. The museum is housed in a viceregal mansion built atop a 7th-century pre-Columbian pyramid, and it houses the world's most comprehensive pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver items, as well as sexual art.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Ticket to Casa Aliaga, San Francisco convent and Larco Museum
- Pick-up from private residences
- Snacks and beverages
- Children (age 5-10)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking).
What to Remember
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and Lima historic center. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.