Humantay Lake Full-Day Tour from Cusco
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 11 hours
- Pay a visit to Humantay Lake.
- Take in the breathtaking view of the Salkantay Glacier.
- Take in the sights of the local fauna and flora.
On this full-day journey from Cusco, admire the emerald Humantay Lake and immerse yourself in nature! After a traditional breakfast, you'll embark on a trekking trip with a professional guide to reach an elevation of 4.200 meters.
Your guide will tell you about the lagoon's history, and you'll get some free time to take in the scenery and snap some photos. After that, you'll begin your descent and dine at a traditional Peruvian restaurant.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Optional horse-riding fees (approx. 80 soles - 22 US dollars)
- Additional food and drinks
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
- Due to the difficult level of hiking, children under 12 years old are not allowed to the tour.
- Please be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- We recommend you to bring comfortable shoes, warm clothing and an umbrella or rain poncho.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.