Larco Museum Private Tour with Lunch at Cafe del Museo Restaurant
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 5 hours
- Go to the Larco Museum to observe the world's largest pre-Hispanic gold and silver collection.
- Take in the sights of the gardens and flora at every bend.
- Take in the sights of a colonial mansion built on top of a pre-Columbian pyramid.
- At the Café del Museo restaurant, sample Peruvian cuisine.
This tour takes you to Lima's traditional Pueblo Libre district to see the Larco Museum. The museum, which was founded by Rafael Larco Hoyle in 1926, is housed in a viceregal home built on a 7th-century pre-Columbian pyramid. This tour allows you to have a better understanding of the cultures that lived before the Inca Empire, which spanned over five thousand years and had a great degree of development. The most comprehensive pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver objects, as well as sexual art, may be seen here. You will be transferred to the Café del Museo restaurant for a great lunch at the end of the tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Ticket to Larco Museum
- Lunch: Appetizer (Pisco sour), starter, main course, dessert, mineral water, and hot drink (American coffee or infusions)
Children (age 5-10)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking).
What to Remember
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up and indicate if you have any dietary restrictions. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.