Lima Full-Day Private City Tour with Cathedral, San Francisco Church and Larco Museum
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 8 hours
- Visit Lima's gorgeous historic center, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- See a remarkable collection of old literature and a real network of catacombs at the San Francisco church.
- Pay a visit to the Larco Museum, which is widely regarded as one of the best in the world.
Visit Parque del Amor (Love Park), which is located in Malecon Cisneros in Miraflores and was inaugurated in February 1993 on the "Day of Love," with the stunning sculpture "The Kiss" carved by Peruvian artist Victor Delfin in the center. A beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean may also be had from the park. Then head to the centre of Miraflores for a panoramic view of Huaca Pucllana's ancient site. After that, you'll head to Lima's historic center. Admire the Plaza Mayor, which features notable architectural landmarks and buildings such as the Archbishop of Lima, the Government Palace, and the Plaza Mayor's spectacular bronze fountain, which dates from 1650.
Continue to the San Francisco Convent, a colonial architectural marvel where you can admire the splendor of its monastic cloisters covered with tiles and amazing paintings commemorating the life of the Order's heroic founder, St. Francisco de Asis. Impressive catacombs may be found in the underground galleries, the function of which, according to popular legend, remains a mystery. After that, you'll have lunch (not included) at a local restaurant before heading to the Pueblo Libre district to see the Larco Herrera Museum. Here you may see a large collection of pre-Columbian ceramics and textiles made with a variety of materials and tools employed by the ancient Peruvians, as well as gold and silver items set with semiprecious stones and sexual art.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Ticket to the cathedral, San Francisco church, and Larco Museum
Children (age 5-10)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking).
What to Remember
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and Lima historic center. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- The cathedral is closed on Sunday morning. In replacement, you will visit Santo Domingo church.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.