Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour from Cusco
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 16 hours
- Learn about Machu Picchu's mysteries.
- Travel across the Andes on a regular train.
- Learn about the Incas' mysteries.
On this full-day tour, learn about the history of Machu Picchu! You'll be able to appreciate the Andes' natural beauty while learning about the intriguing Inca civilisation.
You'll take the train to Aguas Calientes, where you'll have some free time to explore the area and eat lunch before boarding the bus to Machu Picchu's Sanctuary.
-Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Roundtrip bus tickets to Machu Picchu
- Roundtrip train tickets to Machu Picchu
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
-We will require your passport details in order to book your train and Machu Picchu entrance ticket.
- You'll need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passport.
- We recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes.
- Tours depart between 4:00 am and 4:30 am, your exact pickup time will be confirmed once we receive your hotel/pickup address location.
- Please note that due to restrictions from the train company, each traveler is allowed to bring carry-on luggage only, with a maximum weight of 5 kg.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.