Magic Water Circuit with Dinner and Folkloric Show
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 4 hours
- Take in the water and light show.
- Attend a folkloric dance performance from several Peruvian districts.
- Dinner will feature traditional Peruvian foods.
- Lima offers a wonderful day out for both kids and adults.
In Lima, take a guided tour of the Magic Water Circuit. The Guinness Book of World Records labeled this park the largest of its type, with stunning water fountains that dance to music and lights, creating an amazing sight, featuring a jet spray reaching 262 feet high. The majority of the water flowing in the fountains is reused by the park, with only a small percentage evaporating into the air. After this, head to a well-known restaurant for a traditional meal. Enjoy a classic dance presentation in the restaurant, with dancers performing some of Peru's most representative dances from various locations.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Admission to the Magic water circuit
- Buffet dinner and folkloric show at a local restaurant
Children (age 3-4)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro. If your hotel is located at the historic center of Lima, meeting points are the following: Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking).
What to Remember
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro. If your hotel is located at the Historic Centre of Lima, meeting points are the following: Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.