Maras and Moray Half-Day Tour from Cusco
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: From 5 hours to 6 hours
- Take a trip to the Salineras.
- Visit the colonial town of Maras.
- Take in the breathtaking vistas of the Sacred Valley.
On this half-day tour, see the most important sites in the Sacred Valley! You'll see a historic agricultural research site where the Incas grew over 250 plant kinds. Following that, you'll travel to Maras, a colonial settlement where you'll tour the Salineras, a complex of 3000 salt mines where salt has been produced since the Incas' reign.
- Water and snacks
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Health/travel insurance
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
- Please be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Children under 5 years old can participate for free as long as you carry them on your laps.
- For this activity, you need a Boleto Turístico, a multi-pass ticket issued by the government that includes admission to 14 sites in Cusco, the price of the ticket is 130 soles (US$ 35.00) and you can buy them at Counter Central (Av. El Sol 103 Tourist Galleries, Cusco, Peru) from Monday to Saturday from 07:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.