Maras Moray and Chinchero Full-Day Private Tour from Cusco
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
- Take a trip to the Salineras.
- In Chinchero, have a typical lunch.
- Explore Maras, a colonial town.
On this private tour, explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas! You'll begin your journey at Moray, an old agricultural laboratory where the Incas grew over 250 plant types.
Then you'll travel to Maras, a little colonial village where you'll explore the Salineras, a set of 3,000 salt mines that have been in use since the Inca civilizations for the production of salt. After that, you'll stop in Chinchero, where you'll have time to choose a traditional restaurant for lunch and visit a Textile Center to learn about alpaca wool extraction.
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Health/travel insurance
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
- Admission tickets to the archaeological sites are not included, and can be purchased in soles at each site.
- For this activity, you need a Boleto Turístico, a multi-pass ticket issued by the government that includes admission to 14 sites in Cusco, the price of the ticket is 130 soles (US$ 35.00) and you can buy them at Counter Central (Av. El Sol 103 Tourist Galleries, Cusco, Peru) from Monday to Saturday from 07:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Lunch is not included but the tour will stop at one of the touristic restaurants in Chinchero.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.