Pachacamac Archaeological Complex and Larco Museum Private Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 5 hours
- Visit the Larco Museum to see a complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artefacts.
- Explore the Pachacamac archaeological complex, an important pre-Inca holy site.
- Larco Museum is home to an 18th-century vice-royal building.
The Pachacamac archaeological complex, a significant pre-Inca sacred site, will astound you. This archaeological complex, erected about 200 AD and located thirty minutes from Lima City, is one of the most prominent Pre-Inca religious complexes on the Peruvian coast. It was a temple dedicated to Pachacamac, the god who created the world. The holy site, which has multiple temples, was operational for centuries until the advent of the Spaniards, when the Inca Empire began to crumble. The tour continues in the historic Pueblo Libre district, where you can see a complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artefacts, as well as sexual art, in the Larco Museum.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Tickets to Pachacamac archaeological complex, the site museum, and Larco Museum
- Food and drinks
Children (age 5-10)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after the booking).
What to Remember
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Pachacamac archaeological complex closes on Sunday afternoon and Monday.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.