Palcoyo Mountain Full-Day Private Tour from Cusco
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 12 hours
- Take in the scenery from Palcoyo Mountain.
- Take a walk in the woods.
- Indulge in a Peruvian meal.
This private tour includes a short hike to Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain. You'll have a lovely breakfast and take in the natural sights of the region before beginning your hike.
The hike will then begin, and your guide will provide you with all necessary instructions to ensure your safety and comfort. You'll have some time to enjoy the view once you've reached the summit, while your guide explains the mountain's origins and history. You'll have a Peruvian lunch at a traditional restaurant at the end of the tour.
- Guided hike to Palcoyo Mountain
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Optional horse-riding fees (approx. 80 soles - 20 US dollars)
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Health/travel insurance
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
- We recommend you to wear comfortable hiking shoes, warm clothing and bring an umbrella or rain poncho.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.