Palomino Islands Boat Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 4 hours
- Take in the Palomino Islands' biodiversity and beautiful rocky cliffs, as well as the opportunity to swim with sea lions in their natural habitat.
- Guano birds and Humboldt penguins can be seen.
- Live a once-in-a-lifetime experience in a true Pacific paradise.
Take a trip to the Palomino Islands by boat! Pass through other beautiful islands on your journey out to this Pacific paradise, and then jump in the refreshing seas to swim alongside sea lions once you arrive. The Palomino Islands are located off the coast of Lima, near La Punta. You'll stop at San Lorenzo Island, which is eight kilometers long, along the trip. You'll go to the Palomino Islands, which are two islands that are part of a unique environment with a unique fauna that includes sea lions, local and migratory birds. Finally, while enjoying a snack, you'll return among islets inhabited by guano birds and Peru's second-largest colony of Humboldt penguins.
-Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Boat tour
- Boat crew and instructor in the water
- Chance to swim with sea lions
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Wetsuits and life jackets
- Snacks, water, and soft drinks
- Seasickness pills
- Snorkeling equipment
- Children (age 2-12)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro. If your hotel is located at the historic center of Lima, meeting points are the following: Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after the booking).
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro. If your hotel is located at the Historic Centre of Lima, meeting points are the following: Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and rubber shoe soles.
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel, and a hat. It is highly recommended that you eat a very light breakfast on the day of your tour to avoid seasickness.
- This part of the pacific ocean is fed by the Humboldt Current. That means the water temperature varies from 7 to 19 degrees Celsius depending on the time of year. Neoprene swimsuits are available.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.