Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Guided Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: From 13 hours to 14 hours
- Take a trip to Rainbow Mountain.
- Take in the sights of Peru's traditional villages.
- Indulge in a Peruvian meal.
Witness this natural wonder and have a once-in-a-lifetime experience in the Andes highlands! On this excursion, you will get the opportunity to hike with an experienced guide to visit the Rainbow Mountain, one of Cusco's most beautiful natural landscapes.
On this guided trip, see Rainbow Mountain and learn about its cultural significance! The excursion will begin with a traditional breakfast in a restaurant nestled in the mountains. To reach the summit of the mountain, you'll begin your walk at 4,8000 meters above sea level. You'll have time to appreciate the view once you've reached the summit, while your guide tells you about the mountain's history. You'll have a fantastic Peruvian lunch at the end of the tour.
-Guided hike to the Rainbow Mountain
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Optional horse-riding fees (approx. 80 soles - 20 US dollars)
- Additional food and drinks
- Health/travel insurance
Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout.
What to Remember
-Due to the nature of this hike, children under 12 years old are not allowed.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- We recommend you to bring comfortable shoes, warm clothing and an umbrella or rain poncho.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.