South Valley Private Half-Day Tour from Cusco
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 6 hours
- Take a tour of the Inca Tipón.
- Take in the sights of the Huacarpay lagoon.
- Pay a visit to the San Pedro Church, a baroque structure.
During this tour in Cusco's South Valley, learn about Peruvian history! You'll begin your journey at Tipón, where you'll see some of the most advanced Inca agricultural and engineering specimens.
Then you'll travel to Pikillacta, which was created by the Wari and where you'll see the Inca civilization's significant influence. The Cusco Tourist Ticket is required to enter the park (Boleto Turistico).
You'll also stop by the Huacarpay lagoon to take in the scenery before continuing on to Andahuaylillas. You'll go to the San Pedro Church, which is known for its unusual baroque architecture and paintings.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Health/travel insurance
Please indicate the name of your hotel in Cusco at the checkout.
What to Remember
-Children under 5 years old can travel for free as long as you are willing to carry them on your laps.
- Please be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Admission tickets to the archaeological sites are not included, and can be purchased in soles at each site.
- For this activity, you need a Boleto Turístico, a multi-pass ticket issued by the government that includes admission to 14 sites in Cusco, the price of the ticket is 130 soles (US$ 35.00) and you can buy them at Counter Central (Av. El Sol 103 Tourist Galleries, Cusco, Peru) from Monday to Saturday from 07:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- The admission to the San Pedro church in Andahuaylillas has a price of 15 soles (US$ 4.00).
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.