Bucharest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Take a leisurely bike ride through Bucharest's sights.
- See Calea Victoriei, the city's most famous street, with its stunning architecture and grandiose structures.
- Visit the Cismigiu Gardens to unwind and calm down.
The tour will begin in the Old City Center, with stops at the Old Court Citadel, Manuc's Inn, and Stravopoleos Church, which are among the earliest testimonies to Bucharest's birth and development. Following that, you will visit Calea Victoriei, Bucharest's most famous street, with its spectacular architecture and grandiose buildings such as the Military Circle, Telephone Palace, Royal Palace, Romanian Atheneum, and others.
After that, you'll be free of city crookedness and have the option to unwind and cool yourself at the Cismigiu Gardens, where you'll locate Bucharest City Hall at the end.
Finally, the majestic Palace of Ceausescu and Union Boulevard, which was designed to be longer and wider than the Champs Elysees, will transport you to the twentieth century and the communist era.
- Local guide
- Helmets on request
- Bikes and lockers
- Food and beverages
- Infants (0-5 years): reduced
Strada Operetei 12, Bucharest, Romania
Just across from the restaurant Hanu' Berarilor(Casa Oprea Soare).
What to Remember
- Bike tours may have a maximum of 12 participants.
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- Bikes and helmets are provided if needed.
Every day at 4:30pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.