Evening Tour of Bucharest
Duration: Up to 1 hour 30 minutes
- Take in the atmosphere of the east's small Paris.
- Visit the city's most interesting attractions.
- Have your own guide tell you about the historical significance of the monuments you see.
This trip is the ideal way to close off a day in Romania's capital.
If you don't have time to wander about, book this trip for a one-and-a-half-hour night drive around the city center, where you'll see the most interesting sights and learn about the history of the small Paris.
The itinerary may vary depending on where you are picked up, but it will include:Free Press Square – Herastrau Park – The Arch of Triumph – Kiseleff Boulevard – Victory Square – Peasant Museum – Geological Museum – Government Palace – Victory Road – George Enescu Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) – Revolution Square – Hilton Athenee Palace Hotel – The Athenaeum – Royal Palace (National Museum of Art) – Revolution’s Memorial – Kretulescu Church – Military Circus – Cismigiu Park – Kogalniceau Square – Opera House – Military Academy – Parliament Palace – Constitution Square – Union Boulevard – Union Square – Coltea Hospital – University Square – Magheru Boulevard – Romana Square.
- Map of the city
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
- This tour includes hotel (or any address in the city) pickup and drop off. Please indicate your accommodation name and location during checkout.
- Booking minimum of 2 is required at checkout.
- Guests must be at least 7 years old to join this tour.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.