Tour to Corvin Castle in Hunedoara and Alba Iulia
Duration: Up to 11 hours
- Tour the city of Alba Iulia and explore its history.
- Enjoy the charming vibes of the Corvin's Castle in Hunedoara.
- Get a chance to explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Sarmizegetusa.
- Enjoy a full-day guided tour with driver to Dacia's old capital, Sarmizegetusa, a UNESCO World Heritage site, Hunedoara's Corvin Castel, and Alba Iulia's magnificent vauban-style fortresses.
- Travel to Alba Iulia, where you will have a walking tour of the city and learn about the history of the spectacular Vauban-style citadel, which was once a Roman fort.
- After the city tour, you'll have some free time to explore Alba lulia on your own and grab a bite to eat.
- Then go to Hunedoara's Corvin's Castle to see one of the world's most stunning medieval castles.
- City Tour in Alba Iulia with English-speaking guide
- Map of Romania
- Entrance fees
- Photo fees
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Children ages (6-15): reduced
- Infants ages (0-5): free
Carpathian Travel Center office, 12 Piața Mare 12, Sibiu 557260
Meet your guide at the Carpathian Travel Center office. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your tours start time.
What to Remember
Tour is available for minimum 2 guests.
Daily at 8.30am
See calendar for exact available dates and times.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.