Half-day Panoramic City Tour of Bucharest
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Save money with a great bargain.
- Enjoy the tour either on your own or with your family, everyone will love it!
- Take an advantage of the roundtrip transportation to your hotel.
- Tour with a guide who will share their love of art history.
- Have the benefits of flexible departure points.
This is a panoramic sightseeing tour that includes stops at the most important historical sites, including the Parliament Palace, also known as People's House, Revolution Square, where Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu delivered his final speech, and the Military Academy, which is a great place to learn more about Romanian history.
You will return to your accommodation after an immersion in this gorgeous city full of life, color, and contrast.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver guide
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and beverages
- Tips (optional)
Meet your guide at the lobby of you hotel or at your private apartment.
Every day at 9:00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.