Daily Alhambra and Generalife skip-the-line tickets and Official Guided Visit
Language: English, Italian, Spanish
Duration:up to 3 hours
- Without having to stand in line, see Spain's most popular landmark.
- The Nasrid Palaces, the Court of the Lions, and the Washington Irving chambers are all worth seeing.
- Take a stroll around the lovely Generalife grounds and the Alcazaba.
- A wonderful guided tour will teach you about Moorish architecture and culture.
There's no need to stand in line when you can visit Spain's most popular landmark without waiting. The walking tour will take you through the Alhambra's most amazing areas, including the Nasrid Palaces, the Lions' Court, and the Washington Irving rooms.
Explore Generalife, the Nasrid kings' summer residence and gardens, as well as the Alhambra's oldest section, the Alcazaba. After that, you'll learn about Islamic architecture and culture by seeing the Comarex Tower and the Arrayanes courtyard.
The Alhambra was formerly the medieval residence of the kings of Granada, and it is not only a gorgeous landmark, but it is also rich in history. Despite its allure, the Alhambra has a history of harboring nefarious court intrigues and adversary tactics. Your experienced guide will tell you all about the fascinating stories that this beautiful area has to tell!
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Entrance to every area of the Alhambra open to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress, Generalife, the Palace of Charles V, and more)
- Official local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Other activities in the city
- Each visitor's full name, age, passport (or identity card), and nationality are required by the Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife; this information is required when purchasing a ticket. Each participant's name must match the name on his or her identity card or passport at the time of booking.
- Please bring your original passport/ID with you to the visit (photocopies are not allowed and they will not be considered valid to enter the Alhambra)
- Please keep in mind that the reduced-price ticket is only available to EU nationals aged 0 to 11. Non-EU children will need to purchase a Standard ticket.
- The maximum group size is 20 persons.
- It is suggested that you wear comfortable shoes.
- Children (EU citizens) (age 0-11)
- Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
- At the ticket office of the Alhambra (main entrance) beside the big Alhambra map.
- On selected days and times, please check the calendar for further information
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.