Daily Barcelona Artistic Tour of the Best of Gaudí
Language: English, Spanish
- Enjoy the "Best of Gaudi" Barcelona Artistic Tour.
- Take a stroll down Paseo de Gracia to visit some of Gaud's most iconic apartment structures.
- Learn about Gaudi's strange Park Güell.
Discover some of the city's most prominent modernist structures. On a guided walking tour of Park Güell, learn about all the hidden mysteries and skip the lineups. Take a stroll down Barcelona's main thoroughfare and see the two most important Gaud Houses from the outside.
Your tour will begin in central Barcelona, where you will meet your guide and board an air-conditioned coach bound for the Sagrada Familia.
You'll get the opportunity to take a panoramic tour of the Sagrada Familia's exterior. The vast symbolism of its façade details is awe-inspiring. Reboard your bus for a short ride to the Park Güell, which is located in the city's upper reaches. With your local guide, you'll take a guided tour of the Park and learn why it's considered one of Gaud's most iconic works. Admire Gaud's outstanding abilities and organic style, which can be found throughout the park. Did you know that the Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
Follow your guide back to the coach for a short ride to Passeig de Gràcia, the city's main thoroughfare. Take a walk down the same street, appreciating the many modernist structures and learning about their history and significance. Stop in front of La Pedrera and Casa Batlló to marvel at Gaud's powers and listen to your guide's remarks.
- Transportation on an air-conditioned coach
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English
- Radio guide system
- Local guide
- Admission to Park Güell
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission to Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà (La Pedrera) and Casa Batlló
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The tour ends at Casa Batlló, the transportation back to the office is not included
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and shoes and come prepared to walk.
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced price
- Infant 0-3 years old: free
- Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- Julia Travel office, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.