Daily Cervantes in Madrid Private Tour in the Literary Quarter
Language: English, Italian, Spanish
Duration: up to 2 hours
- Explore the neighborhood of one of the Spanish Golden Age's most famous artists.
- Discover a neighborhood that mixes literature, bohemia, pleasure, shopping, and delicious cuisine.
- Take a look at some of the city's most popular attractions.
You will travel along the same streets where Miguel de Cervantes, one of the great artists of the Spanish Golden Age, found inspiration and lived during this tour.
The Spanish Golden Age was a time when art and literature blossomed in ways that had never been seen before. Cervantes, Diego de Velazquez, Lope de Vega, Murillo, Quevedo, Calderón de la Barca, and many others are among the key protagonists.
The streets of this district are full of legends, and it is currently one of Madrid's most vibrant neighborhoods.
The Miguel de Cervantes Tomb, the Plaza de Santa Ana, the Lope de Vega House, and the Spanish Parliament are all worth seeing.
- Private walking tour
- Tickets for monuments
- Food and drinks
- Group size is maxed 10 people
- Puerta del Sol, 3442, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Puerta del Sol (next to the statue of Charles III).
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.