Daily Guided Tour tothe Great Mosque of Córdoba
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
- Learn about Córdoba's Cathedral-Mosque through historians.
- Visit the most stunning sites in Al-Andalus on a journey that will transport you to the heart of the region.
- A 2-hour guided tour provides a one-of-a-kind experience.
Set out on a guided tour of Córdoba's most renowned monument, the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This trip, led by a historian, will allow you to see a living temple that has witnessed various historical events.
You'll learn about the various stages of construction, from the old Visigoth Basilica of San Vicente, whose ruins may still be seen, to Emir Abderramán I's initial mosque and its following extensions until Almanzor's rule. When Christian soldiers recaptured the city, the mosque was transformed into a cathedral, taking over numerous naves from Caliph al-Hakam II's expansions. The current transept was constructed later. Admire the cathedral's magnificent piece of art and observe how the Islamic and Christian civilizations meet in this magnificent structure.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Cathedral-Mosque
- Guided tour
- Audio headset (if the group is bigger than 10 people)
- Hotel pick-up service
- Youth (10-14 years): reduced
- Child (0-9 years): free
- Calle Cardenal Herrero, 20, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
- Please meet outside the Cathedral-Mosque's Puerta del Perdón, located at the foot of the Bell Tower.
- See calendar
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.