Daily Habsburgs Madrid Private Tour with a Local Guide
Language: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Tour the historic core of Madrid with a guide at your disposal,
- Take the greatest photos you can of the Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, and the San Miguel Market.
- Take a historical and cultural tour with a tailored itinerary,
On this personalized trip with a local guide, you will learn about the soul of Madrid. This trip is part of Iconic Insiders, a collection of excursions designed for first-time visitors to learn about the city and become oriented. Your destination insider is a professional guide who will provide recommendations and highlight the itinerary's most visually appealing locations.
This private trip will not only educate you about Madrid's history, but also allow you to sample the city's culture, cuisine, and way of life. Madrid boasts streets, tales, and proverbs that only locals know about. We've taken care of everything!
Begin your journey by strolling from the dawn of time, when Madrid was only a little town, until the moment Philipp II converted it into the Spanish empire's capital. With the help of your experienced local guide, you'll learn about the Habsburgs' Madrid, which serves as an outstanding example of how a city and its inhabitants can develop and flourish without losing their essence, preserving what is known as the Madrid Castizo across time.
Don't miss the chance to walk through the heart of Madrid and take your most instagrammable spots of the top attractions, such as the amazing Puerta del Sol, and Plaza Mayor. Following a flexible itinerary, you'll travel into the city's history admiring the impressive complex of the Royal Palace, facing the Almudena Cathedral, and followed by the Plaza de Oriente, an area with a unique photogenic appeal. Immerse yourself in the Spanish essence by listening to the history and anecdotes that your local guide will share with you, while you amaze by the architecture of Plaza de la Villa and the Royal Theatre. On your itinerary, you'll also see historic icons such as the Arco de Cuchilleros and the Monument to victims of the attack against Alfonso XIII.
- 2-hour private tour
- Friendly local guide
- Headset (for groups of more than 5 people)
- This is a private tour for a group of up to 10 guests. Tell the guide what you want and let them focus on your interests
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Plaza Puerta del Sol, 12, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Meet your destination insider at Puerta del Sol (next to the Carlos III statue), 10 minutes before the departure of the tour.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.