Daily Madrid City Tour hop-on hop-off bus tickets
Language: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Catalan
- Discover the most convenient way to see Madrid on a double-decker bus.
- Admire Madrid's architectural and cultural splendor.
- You are free to get on and off the bus whenever you choose.
This double-decker bus is the funniest and most convenient way to get to know Madrid. With only one ticket, you'll be able to hop on and off the bus all day long, along the route of your choice or move to another, experiencing Madrid's architectural and cultural splendor while listening to commentary in fourteen different languages through headphones. You'll be given a city map as well as discount coupons for various businesses and eateries throughout the city. The operational frequency varies based on the season of the year, however, it usually falls between 7 and 15 minutes.
The first tour takes about 80 minutes and includes stops at the Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Espaa, and other historical sites in Madrid. The second path takes around 65 minutes and gives you a good view of modern Madrid. Don't miss out on seeing the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, Plaza Colón, and other sights.
Don't miss out on the chance to see the city in comfort, snap as many pictures as you want away from the crowds, and most importantly, hop on and off whenever you want!
- Audio guided tour hop-on hop-off bus ticket 1-day (if selected)
- Audio guided tour hop-on hop-off bus ticket 2-day (if selected)
- The air-conditioned double-decker, open-top bus
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Discounts booklet and Madrid city tour stops guide
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- The bus runs with a frequency of 7-15 minutes, depending on the season
- The audio system is available in 14 languages: Spanish, Catalan, Gallego, Euskera, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, and Japanese
- You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Madrid City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board
- Route 1 departs and ends at Prado Museum and is 80 minutes long approx.
- Route 2 starts and ends at Plaza Neptuno and is 65 minutes long approx.
- Child (7-15 years): reduced
- Senior (65+ years): reduced
Hop on and off at any one of the 37 available stops:
Route nº 1 (Blue): Historical Madrid:
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado.
Route nº 2 (Green): Modern Madrid:
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno
- March to October: from 9.00am to 10.00pm
- November to February: from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.