Daily Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba visit with an official guide
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Discover the history of one of Spain's most famous landmarks.
- Admire the elaborate apse and graceful columns.
- Discover how the city of Córdoba was shaped by Islamic and Christian cultures.
Discover Córdoba's Mosque-Cathedral, an outstanding landmark that represents the city's history. Built on the site of the old Andalusian city's Great Mosque, this cathedral is a perfect blend of Islamic and Christian art and culture, making it a true aesthetic jewel not to be missed when visiting Córdoba.
On a 1-hour guided tour of one of Spain's most visited landmarks, be stunned by the breathtaking splendor of the Cathedral. The spectacular structure was built in the 8th century, following the ornamental style of an Islamic mosque. Later additions dramatically enlarged its size, making it the world's second-largest mosque until it was converted to a Catholic cathedral. Inside, you'll find an exquisite maqsura mihrab (apse) and other ornamental elements, as well as a forest of columns and magnificent double arches.
You will be escorted by an authorized guide who will assist you in gaining a complete image of this outstanding iconic structure. Learn more about the Mosque-history, Cathedral's art, and ornamentation, as well as its significance to the city of Córdoba.
Entrance ticket to the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba
- Hotel pick-up
The tour has a different tour guide for each language
- Plaza del Triunfo, s/n, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
- Oway Tours Office
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.