Daily Private Guided Tour of Albaicín and Sacromonte
Language: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
Duration: up to 2 hours
- Albaicín is Granada's more historic neighborhood.
- Introduce yourself to the city's past, present, and future by learning about its history, essence, and soul.
- Views of the Alhambra are breathtaking.
- Carmen is a typical Moorish medieval dwelling.
The quarter of the Albaicn, the more ancient neighborhood of Granada and, without a doubt, the most attractive once it watches the Alhambra and offers to anybody who dares to go through its small and labyrinthine alleyways, is located opposite the Sabika Hill.
Exploring the Islamic neighborhood is a great way to learn about the history, culture, and people of Granada. This private guided tour will provide you with breathtaking views of the Alhambra, cobblestone streets, and an understanding of how the quarter and its residents were in the 14th and 15th centuries.
Without a doubt, the Albaicn is the district that has retained its Moorish medieval lovely houses known as "Carmen" in excellent condition.
Sacromonte is a charming district in the city's eastern outskirts, bordering neighborhoods like Albaizn, San Pedro, Realejo-San Matas, El Fargue, and Haza Grande. It is situated in front of the Alhambra on the Valparaiso hill and valley.
- Official guide
- Walking tour
- Tickets for monuments
- Food and drinks
- Group size is max. 10 people
- Plaza Nueva, 6, 18010 Granada, Spain
- Plaza Nueva (in front of the main door of the Chancillería)
- Every day at 9.00 am
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.