Daily Sagrada Familia Tickets and Small-Group Tour
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: up to 1 hour 15 minutes
- With the assistance of your totally dedicated expert guide, discover Barcelona's most visited landmark.
- Photograph the most instagrammable exterior and interior views of Antoni Gaud's stunning architecture.
- Enjoy a small-group tour of one of Barcelona's most important sites.
Take a guided tour of Barcelona's most famous monument, the Sagrada Familia, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This world-famous temple, distinguished for its architecture, art, and history, will be discovered. This tour is part of Iconic Insiders, a collection of programs designed to help first-time visitors learn about the city and become oriented. Your destination insider is a professional guide who will provide recommendations and highlight the itinerary's most visually appealing locations.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the world's most visited structures. This trip will take you inside this magnificent basilica, where vaults soar up to seventy meters. Antoni Gaud created a Latin cross plan with five aisles that was exceedingly ornate and symbolic.
You will also have the opportunity to visit the Sagrada Familia museum, which houses sketches, plaster models, and photographs depicting the basilica's history and evolution from its origins to the present.
- 1.45-hour private tour
- Friendly and local guide
- Priority access tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Headset (for groups of more than 5 people)
- Access to the towers
- In a small group of up to ten people, you will go on a tour. You'll have a more customized experience away from the masses because of the small group size.
- Avinguda de Gaudí, 9, Barcelona, Spain
- Meet your guide next to the ice cream shop.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.