Daily Valencia Private Tour
Language: English, Italian, Spanish
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Valencia's historic core is a must-see.
- Learn about some of the most notable modernist monuments.
- Admire the cathedral, Plaza de Toros, and Lonja de la Seda, among other magnificent sights.
Prepare to be wowed by Valencia, a city rich in history and monuments that reflect the city's many cultural influences. Don't miss out on the chance to take a private walking tour with a professional guide to discover more about the city.
The journey will begin at Valencia's North Station and will take you through the whole historic city center to the Serranos Towers. You'll go inside modernist structures like the North Station, the Cybele Palace, the Municipal Palace with its panoramic balcony view, and the central market on your private tour. The Plaza de Toros, the Lonja de la Seda, Saint Giovanni's Church, and Santa Caterina's Church with their Gothic bell towers, three doorways (Romanesque, Gothic, and Baroque), and the famed El Miguelete bell tower can all be seen from the exterior. You'll also be able to see the Ayuntamiento, Redonda, Lope de Vega, de la Reina, de la Virgen, and de la Almoina, as well as gorgeous squares like the Ayuntamiento, Redonda, Lope de Vega, de la Reina, de la Virgen, and de la Almoina.
Enjoy a small stop in the midst of your private tour to refuel your energy and power with a great cappuccino! The journey will conclude at the Serranos Towers, which face the gardens on the Turia River's bank. You'll get the chance to see at least 12 monuments, with your guide taking you to four of them, spanning from Gothic to Baroque to Modernist architecture.
- Private guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Carrer d'Alacant, 24, 46004 Valencia, Spain
- Under the clock on the front of the North Station.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.