Suriname River Half-Day Dolphin Boat Tour
Language: English, Dutch
Duration: From 4 hours to 5 hours
- Enjoy the sunset while snacking on local fare, sipping wine, or sipping a beer.
- Have the opportunity to see dolphins in their natural habitat.
- With the help of your knowledgeable guide, learn about the history of one of the former plantations.
- Relax while cruising on a traditional tent boat, drinking wine or beer included.
- Bring the whole family; everyone will have a great time.
In half a day, you can take in the fresh air of the river while looking for playing dolphins, eating local snacks, drinking beer or wine, and watching the sunset. In addition, you'll go on a tour of a former plantation with an experienced guide and learn about its history.
After arriving in Leonsberg, you will cruise on a traditional tent boat to the Suriname river's estuary. As you wait for the dolphins, which frequently swim in groups around the boat, your excitement will rise. You'll see them come curiously close at times, and if you see their eyes sparkle for a moment, chances are they want to play. You'll also visit a former plantation, watch the sunset, and enjoy a relaxing afternoon while sipping beer or wine to round out the three hours on the river before returning.
-Beer or wine on the cruise
- Guided tour with an experienced guide
- Transport including by boat from Leonsberg
Please choose one of the following meeting points: - Courtyard by Marriott Paramaribo, Anton Drachtenweg 50-54 at 15:45 pm - Torarica Resort, Mr. L.J. Rietbergplein 1 at 15.30 pm - Purity Tours & Services, Heerenstraat 15 at 15.20 pm - Joah Inn Appartementen, Keizerstraat 91 at 15.15 pm.
What to Remember
-Please note there is a choice of pickups from 4 locations, which are:
Courtyard by Marriott Paramaribo, Anton Drachtenweg 50-54 at 15:45 pm.
Torarica Resort, Mr. L.J. Rietbergplein 1 at 15.30 pm.
Purity Tours & Services, Heerenstraat 15 at 15.20 pm.
Joah Inn Appartementen, Keizerstraat 91 at 15.15 pm.
- At checkout, please write your choice of pick up from the 4 locations above so the local operator is aware.
- It is recommended to wear sunglasses, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, a poncho and take your camera.
- Please contact the local operator if you have any nutritional restrictions or dietary requirements. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The minimum number of adults that can be booked is 2 and a maximum of 15.
- This activity is available in English and Dutch.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 70% refund if you cancel up to 21 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 14 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund. If you cancel up to 5 days before, you can still receive a 25% refund. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 10% refund.