Daily 2-hour family walking tour in Geneva
Language: English, French
Duration: 2 hours
- Explore Geneva with your children,
- Take a tour with a local, family-friendly guide.
- Hear the city's legends and stories.
An customized 2-hour family walking tour in Geneva will provide you with the most gratifying journey of your life.
Your local family-friendly guide will make sure the kids have as much fun as the adults. The trip moves at a leisurely pace and includes a stroll around the city center, emphasizing important cultural and architectural landmarks.
Discovering Geneva's unique and interesting sights will be enjoyable for the entire family. As you travel through the city's off-beaten roads, the guide's anecdotes are sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Professional local guide services
- The price is a group price for up to 10 people
- The price needs to be paid entirely regardless if the participants are less than 10
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that suit the weather conditions
- St Pierre Cathedral, Cr de Saint-Pierre, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
- Meet your guide 10 minutes before the starting time.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.