Daily 2-hour romantic tour in Basel
Language: English, Italian, French, German
Duration: 2 hours
- Take a guided tour in a pleasant setting.
- Visit the city's most romantic locations.
- Hear about love stories from the past.
You will tour the most romantic sites in Basel with your experienced local guide and learn more about local customs and festivals.
During a 2-hour tour, you will be enchanted by the number of historical love stories concealed in the city's streets, buildings, and parks. Your enthusiastic guide will tell you stories that range from tragic and painful to humorous and spicy.
This excursion is particularly suggested around Valentine's Day!
- Professional local guide services
- The price is a group price for up to 10 people
- The price needs to be paid entirely regardless if the participants are less than 10
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that suit the weather conditions
- Museum Tinguely, Paul Sacher-Anlage, Basel, Switzerland
- Meet your guide next to the entrance of the Museum Tinguely. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.