Daily 2-hour walking guided tour in Vevey
Language: English, French
Duration: 2 hours
- Explore Switzerland's illustrious past.
- On this walking tour of Vevey, you'll learn about the city's greatest attractions.
- Discover fascinating information about Vevey and its attractions.
During this 2-hour stroll, you will be immersed in Switzerland's colorful past as well as the ancient city of Vevey with the help of your experienced guide.
As you explore the streets and squares, your guide will lead you to hidden gems in the city center, as well as prominent sites, where you will obtain a deep understanding of the city's history and culture.
Your guide will tell you intriguing facts and tales about Vevey's history, churches, bridges, streets, towers, and squares as you tour the city.
- Professional local guide services
- The price is a group price for up to 10 people
- The price needs to be paid entirely regardless if the participants are less than 10
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that suit the weather conditions
- Alimentarium, Quai Perdonnet 25, 1800 Vevey, Switzerland
- Meet your guide near the entrance of Alimentarium. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.