Daily 2-hour Walking Guided Tour in Zürich
Language: English, Italian, French, German
Duration: 2 hours
- Explore Switzerland's illustrious past.
- On this walking tour of Zurich, you'll see some of the city's most popular sights.
- At St. Peter's Church, see Europe's biggest clock face.
During this 2-hour tour, immerse yourself in Switzerland's colorful past with your experienced guide and visit Zurich's important sites.
Your guide will lead you to hidden gems in the city center, as well as prominent monuments such as the bustling Bahnhofstrasse with its boutiques and cafés, City Hall, St. Peter's Church, Niederdorf, Grossmünster, and Fraumünster churches.
Your guide will tell you intriguing facts and tales while you tour the city. The number of tales concealed in Zürich's streets, buildings, and corners will astound you!
- Professional local guide services
- Private tour
- The price is a group price for up to 10 people
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that suit the weather conditions
- Münsterhof 2, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
- Meet your guide near Fraumünster Church. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.