Daily Architectural walk of Basel with a Local
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Enjoy this exclusive local experience.
- Discover what a local's daily life is like –
- Learn where the city's distinctive atmosphere comes from.
In this exciting architectural stroll, discover Basel's most spectacular buildings and learn about the history behind each of these ancient buildings and structures.
Join your local guide on this excursion to learn about the beauty and history of the city's most important structures, as well as learn about Swiss culture from a native's viewpoint.
During this stroll, you will have a deeper understanding of the local architecture while also learning about how it has evolved through time as the city has grown more modern while maintaining its distinct identity.
You'll learn about world-renowned architects like Richard Meier and Frank O. Gehry, as well as how Basel became such a melting pot of architectural marvels.
- A Local that wants to show you his city
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants
- Wear comfy clothing and be interested.
- Please ensure that you provide an accurate and current mobile phone number so that the Local can contact you if necessary.
- Arrive at the meeting spot 15 minutes prior to the start of the adventure and bring a fully charged phone so that the Local may call you in the event of an emergency.
- Depending on your preferences, the route pauses, and walking pace may change.
- St. Alban-Vorstadt 101, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
- Meet your local guide in front of the St. Albans Tor.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.