Daily Boat Roundtrip between Lausanne and Evian
- Discover Evian, a world-famous town.
- From Lausanne to Evian and return, take a boat cruise.
- You have greater control over your touring day with many departure times throughout the day.
- Spend more time in your favorite places and explore at your leisure.
Take the boat from Lausanne to Evian, a renowned thermal town on the French side of the lake, in 35 minutes.
Learn about the town of Evian, which is recognized for its famous water supply. Take a stroll around the town's ancient streets. Find the first Evian source, the "Cachat source," and fill your bottle with "free" Evian water.
This is a daily use ticket. When you use your certificate at the ticket counter, you will be able to select a departure and return time. The following are recommended start times:
Lausanne to Evian: 09:25am, 11:00am, 12:30am, 2:00pm and 3:30pm
Evian to Lausanne: 10:05am, 11:45am, 1:15pm, 2:45pm, 4:15pm, 18:00pm
Local commuters often take this boat cruise. If you take this excursion during rush hour, it may be difficult to get a seat: from Evian to Lausanne in the morning between 6:00 am and 9:00 am, and from Lausanne to Evian in the evening between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
- 35-minute long boat ride to and from Evian
- You can choose between First Class and Second Class tickets. The Infant ticket is valid for both classes
- Quai Jean-Pascal Delamuraz 1, Lausanne, Suisse
- The pier is 5 minutes walk away from the Ouchy Olympique bus and Métro ( M2) station.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 hours before the experience begins.