Daily Guided City Tour of Lucerne for Individuals
Language: English, German
Duration: 2 hours
- Lucerne's historic core is a must-see.
- Explore the well-known Chapel Bridge.
- The guide will tell you about the city's history.
Join a tour of world-famous attractions including the Chapel Bridge and its octagonal Water Tower, as well as the Jesuit Church and the Lucerne Culture and Convention Centre (KKL Luzern).
During the trip, you will discover vital and amusing information about Lucerne's history as well as the daily lives of its citizens. You'll stumble upon secret passageways, bustling town squares, and even a sight of the city's "crown," the Musegg Wall. Discover well-known landmarks as well as a variety of unique characteristics.
- Guided walking tour
- A 2G (vaccinated or recovered) Covid certificate is required on all tours. Please carry the Covid certificate and a valid ID with you. Masks are mandatory indoors
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6 years
- Please note that the tour is performed in 2 languages (English/German)
- Tourist Information Luzern, Zentralstrasse, Luzern, Schweiz
- Meet your guide inside the Tourist Information office.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.