Daily Guided Geneva City Tour by Bus
Duration: 2 hours
- By bus, see Geneva's attractive cosmopolitan area.
- Take a stroll through Geneva's Old Town.
- Visit the United Nations' European offices.
- Admire the Basilica of St. Peter.
During a guided tour, learn about Geneva, one of Europe's greenest towns.
Discover Switzerland's second-most populous city and the United Nations' European headquarters. To begin, catch the bus and take in the sights of the international area and the lakefront. Then, in a unique fashion, explore the Old Town by mini-train. The journey will be conducted as a guided walking tour if the weather does not permit the use of the little train.
Admire the renowned Flower Clock, a symbol of the city's watchmakers and respect for nature, on the cobblestone streets of the Old Town. Admire the spectacular Jet d'Eau fountain and take photos of the fountain's amazing spray. Walk along with the old marketplace Place Bourg-de-four and the arsenal while seeing the Saint Peter's cathedral. Learn more about the city's significance as a diplomatic and financial hub, as well as its history.
Allow yourself to be enchanted by the grandeur and magnificence of this cultural center!
- Guided bus trip
- Old Town: Mini train ride (if weather permitted) or guided walking tour
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Please note that the mini train is not operating in January, or February, in heavy rain and during special demonstrations. In this case, the tour will be held as a guided walking tour
- If the group has less than 10 participants, a trained driver-guide will lead you through the day. If there are more than 10 participants there will be an extra guide (included within the price of the tour, no additional costs)
- Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland
- Meet your bus at the bus station in Geneva. The bus has the name of the tour and the driver wears a Keytours jacket to be recognized.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.