Daily Private City Tour The Best of Zürich
Language: English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 2 hours 15 minutes
- On this two-hour traditional city tour, discover Zürich, Switzerland's commercial and cultural capital, and the "city with the highest quality of life" for the past three years.
- As your guide points out the wonders of this fascinating city, sit back and relax in a comfortable, air-conditioned private car.
- Take in the breathtaking views of the renowned Lake Zürich.
You'll pass through the National Museum, the well-known retail road Bahnhofstrasse, and Zürich's well-known banking area. You'll then have time for a photo stop at the "Enge" port, where you'll be able to take in the stunning views of the famous Lake Zürich. Walking around the lake, you'll pass by the famous Opera House and arrive at the "Zürichberg" neighborhood, where you'll see many magnificent homes that serve as a reminder of the city's glory days.
The majestic five-star Grand Hotel Dolder is set at a viewpoint reached by a cogwheel railway (Dolderbahn). From up there, take in the breathtaking views of the city, the lake, and the snow-capped Alps. Before arriving at the picturesque Old Town, you will cruise through the university sector, passing by the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), the University of Zürich, and the Zürich Art Museum.
The patriarchal guild buildings, the St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock face, the Grossmünster church, and the Fraumünster church with Marc Chagall's famed stained glass windows will all be seen during the last photo stop of this varied tour.
You may either stop the trip there or continue on Limmatquai to the Sihlquai bus parking after a short stroll through the Old Town.
- Cogwheel train ride in Zürich
- Private tour
- This tour operates with a maximum of 10 participants
- This private tour is accessible to people with disabilities who are able to get on and off the vehicle autonomously
- At check-out, you will be requested to provide your pick-up address, your preferred time of departure, and your contact phone number
- Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel or at your residence
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.