Daily Zurich Private Walking Tour
Language: English, German
Duration: 2 hours
- Explore Switzerland's most populous and prosperous city.
- Take a stroll around Zürich's streets and immerse yourself in the culture.
- Marvel at Marc Chagall's stained-glass masterpieces.
Discover Zürich's key landmarks on a guided walking tour in the city's core.
Take some time to appreciate Switzerland's largest and wealthiest metropolis, which is situated at the confluence of two rivers. Discover the city's most notable sights, such as the Paradeplatz, the city's most costly neighborhood, and the Fraumünster church, which features five Marc Chagall stained-glass windows dating from 1970.
Immerse yourself in the city's meandering alleys and soaring church steeples, and listen to the city's founding tales.
- Local guide
- Private guided tour
- Customization of the tour by asking your local guide on the spot
- Entrance fees
- This activity is accessible to wheelchair users and to people with mobility impairments
- This tour is suitable for any age
- This tour is available for a maximum amount of 15 participants, the price remains the same independently of the number of participants
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Paradeplatz 8, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
- Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Credit Suisse bank. Your guide will hold a signboard together with the name of the guests on it
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the experience begins.