Punta del Este Full-Day Guided Tour from Montevideo
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 9 hours
- Visit Punta del Este, one of South America's most fashionable seaside resorts, and admire Casapueblo, an impressive art gallery by Uruguayan artist Carlos Páez Vilaró.
- Take a short tour of Piriapolis Beach.
- Consider The Hand, Punta del Este's most recognizable landmark.
This full-day tour in Punta del Este takes you to one of South America's most fashionable seaside resorts. Casapueblo, an impressive art gallery, museum, and workshop by Uruguayan artist Carlos Páez Vilaró, can be found in Punta Ballena (ticket not included). You will also visit Mansa Beach before arriving at the Punta del Este peninsula, which has a yacht port and a wonderful marina atmosphere.
The Wolves Island and the sculpture of The Hand, Punta del Este's most iconic monument, can be seen from Ocean Beach. A short tour around Piriapolis Beach is also recommended. From the top of San Antonio Mount, you will be enthralled by the scenic view of the hilly area surrounding Piriapolis Beach. The return route takes you through a beautiful green area between the forest and the hills.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bilingual guide (Spanish, English, Portuguese)
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
Pick-up at the main hotels in Montevideo. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout. The tour starts at 9.00am. From 7.45am to 9.00am the local operator goes through the hotels according to location.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.